Monday, December 11, 2006

Dear all visitors

Wazup~?

I would like to build this blog for my study and possibly to share my humble insights with others.
I think it is always good to share ideas and to discuss about stuffs of the same interest. I have seen many friends and other folks who don't want to share their ideas and even disgrace others' ideas. That's bad. At least that is far away from what I have learned in my life lessons.
Anyway, so I would like to keep many insights I have developed (if I am permitted to say...-.-;) and to share with others.
That's the motivation of creating this blog.

Today, I went to Buffet place for dinner with my budies (Hyeonsu and Wonjin). The food was okay...One dish I like was crab legs.
Now I have to back to my office and reading some materials.

Let me go back to my desk....

2 comments:

Wonjin said...

How are you doing sir ?
It took long time to leave comment because I couldn't find comment writting menu. It was just clicking 'comment'.
Anyway, it seems that I'm the first visitor who left comment. UmHaHa.

+ I hope you won't eat too much in dinner for your health.

bio to rf models and designs said...

Thanx...

I just realized that posting traces is not very convenient. Well...that's google's setup...I don't know what to do...-.-;
sorry..